Big Brother has started to say a few things that really crack us up. I wanted to make sure that I got some of them on the blog before he stopped doing them and before I forgot.
1. He calls sandwiches shammits. If you aren't listening correctly it really sounds like a not so nice word for a 3 year-old to say.
2. If there is food on his plate that he doesn't particularly like (which, let's face it is pretty much everything or so it seems), it is "pretend food" and should not be eaten because it is not real.
3. If you ask him if he wants to do something and the answer is no --- "nope, no thank you mommy, no thank you" is the response you will get almost every single time. At least he is nice about it.
4. He thinks baby sister is coming from Texas. Every time we talk about her he asks when we are going to TX to get her.
5. His favorite lollipop is the "wheel barrow lollipop". Not sure which one that is? Neither was I until I looked at the different pops in the bag. It is rootbeer. I have never met a kid who really even liked the brown lollipops, much less considered that flavor to be a favorite!