Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Painting Like Crazy

Have you gotten on Pinterest yet?  If not, you should.  There are so many neat project ideas, food ideas, decorating ideas, well pretty much anything you can think of is on there and it is awesome.  I have been pinning lots of crafty ideas for the boys and they have really enjoyed all of the activities and projects we have done.  This particular day we did foot prints and finger painting.  Was it totally messy?  Yes.  Was it totally worth it?  Definitely! 

Interested in Pinterest?  I think it is still by invitation only so let me know if you want an invite and I can e-mail you one.  :) 








I heart toes! 





He loves art projects and usually wears over half of them! 




A few of our masterpieces! 




Thanks Pinterest for this wonderful idea! 


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your butterflies turned out great! :)

Jenny