Monday, August 1, 2011

Splash!!!

A couple of weeks ago we had the opportunity to go for a swim with some friends.  Big Brother got really, really brave and decided to try out the diving board.  He started off scooting off the edge with me holding onto his hands and after about two times doing that he was ready to jump!  Once I realized that he would be ok, I grabbed my camera and snapped a few quick photos of this big first!  He thought he was doing belly flops and pretty much thought that was the funniest thing ever.  He still talks about doing belly flops off the diving board on a very regular basis.  They had so much fun that day!  Made me wish that we had a swimming pool in our back yard too.






he did such a great job swimming to the side after he jumped in too!!

I think he jumped in at least 30 times.  He loved it every single time! 

Little brother had fun watching.  He doesn't love the water so much yet. 

No comments: