Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lucky Number Seven...

Today Jeff and I celebrated our 7th anniversary (7th anniversary on the 7th --- kinda cool).  I cannot believe it has been seven years since we became Mr. and Mrs. A.  We have had the opportunity to visit many places, live in unique areas (thanks to Jeff's days in the Air Force) and experienced some of life's greatest joys and heartbreaks together.  Jeff has been my rock through some of the hardest days I have had in life.  At times I have been his.  It is amazing to me to see how much we have grown in our seven years of marriage.  We were just a couple of young kiddos when we got married and now we will soon be parents of two!  

I feel truly blessed to be Mrs. A.  I am so proud to call Jeff my husband and I can't wait to see what the next 70 years have in store for us!  I love you Jeff!!!  

There is a Brad Paisley song out now called "Then".  That song really does describe how Jeff and I feel about one another.  If you haven't heard it then you should find it on Pandora and listen to it.  :) 

Wedding Day -- June 7, 2002




Cruise in 2006


January 2008

No comments: