Saturday, June 27, 2009

Coffee-aholic

This morning Jeff and I were trying to kill some time before Ryan's nap time.  We took him to the park to play for a while then we decided to head over to a shopping center with a pet store and Starbucks.  Jeff and I both ordered an iced coffee and the moment that I got mine Ryan started trying to grab it.  He LOVES to drink out of a straw because it makes him feel like such a big boy.  I thought, what the heck there is NO way he is going to like the taste of coffee.  So I let Ryan try it and well, he LOVED it.  He kept motioning for more and trying to attack the cup.  Who knew that our child would love coffee so much?  I only let him have a couple of sips and he let us know that he was very upset when he was not allowed to have any more.  

1 comment:

Penni said...

Starbucks should be honored to have such a young customer.........