Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daddy did what?!?!?!

Last night I was on the phone while Jeff was changing Ryan's diaper.  Jeff went to throw away the dirty diaper and when he came back I hear him saying "Shan he took his diaper off!"  Jeff ran into the supply drawer and got out a stapler, yes as stapler.  I had no idea what he was going to do with it.  Next thing I know Jeff is in the other room stapling Ryan's diaper together so it would stay on.  Jeff said well he only needed to wear the diaper for a few minutes before we changed him into an overnight so I didn't want to waste a perfectly dry diaper.  I was sitting there in disbelief.  All I could think was "my husband just stapled the diaper together so Ryan couldn't get it off...I need to get my camera and photograph this."

No worries -- no one was injured in the diaper stapling.  Literally 15 minutes after the stapling occurred I had changed Ryan into his overnight diaper and pjs and he was ready for bed. 

This is what can happen when a man changes a diaper.  

No comments: