Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

Holidays are hard for me when we are far away from our families. This year we were gearing up for Thanksgiving on our own (I go all out still cooking up a storm), when a friend invited us to Thanksgiving with her family. I don't think I can express how much that meant to us. Thanksgiving is and has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love the gathering of friends and family, the yummy food and reflecting on the wonderful things in our lives. We had a great time celebrating with our friends. I hope that in the future when circumstances do not allow us to spend time with our family on Thanksgiving that we are able to spend the day with dear friends.

We have so many wonderful things to be thankful for this year. Some of the people that I am most thankful for are below...

Me and my little guys..

A sneak preview of the boys Christmas photo shoot...


No comments: