Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's that time of year...

It is no secret that I love pictures. The fall of 2008 I had family pictures taken for the specific purpose of getting a holiday photo card! I have ordered photo cards from a couple of different places but my favorite is Shutterfly. Their holiday cards are high quality (I prefer the card stock cards) their designs are fantastic and they arrive quickly. Even better --- they are on sale for up to 30% off! Shutterfly has become one of my favorite gift giving destinations and has wonderful ideas for proud Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. Some of my favorites are their calendars (also on sale and they have some fantastic new designs this year) and coffee mugs that you can personalize with your favorite pictures!

Now the big decisions of deciding exactly which card we will use this year.
Here are a few cute ideas...

The traditional folded card. You can even customize this card with photos on the inside and there is plenty of room for text.

A flat card that combines the photograph with a bulleted list (update on the letters that some families send) - a really cute and fun way to recap the year.

Super cute and festive design in a flat card.


No comments: