Sunday, May 10, 2009

P is for Park

P is for Park.  We have been to lots of parks, but this one is tons of fun!!!  Jeff and I heard about this park through some of the moms in my Mom's Group.  It is a good drive to get to but SO worth it!  This park even has a carousel.  Ryan got to ride on a horsey for the first time and he seemed to really like it.  

We arrived at the park very close to Ryan's nap time.  I am really looking forward to taking Ryan to this park many  many more times....just not right before a nap.

Oooh neat plants (Ryan sporting his I heart Mom shirt on Mother's Day)


Riding a motorcycle....


Ryan to the rescue...


Ryan's first race car (he LOVED this car by the way)....


Riding the carousel..


Trying to figure out how it works...


The pictures do NOT do this park justice at all.  Oh and yes...I was there --- just didn't really get any pictures prior to the "I need a nap now meltdown".  

No comments: