Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fishing & Feeding Ducks

While we were visiting my dad, we took advantage of a great park where he lives.  The park is great because it has a wonderful playground (which Ryan loved), a duck pond and walking trail.  My best friend and I used to go running there quite often when we were in high school.  Ryan got his first up close encounter with the ducks.  He was very fascinated with them and had a very serious look on his face while he was trying to figure them out.  Ryan was too small still to do much fishing, but Grandpa J caught a few fish for Ryan.  Ryan was quick to reach out and touch the fish.  Next time we go maybe Ryan can catch a fish all his own! 

Is that for me???


Ryan loved this slide, he went down it over and over again...


Here ducky ducky...



Chasing the ducks...


Ryan and Uncle B...(I must have changed a setting on my camera because all of my pics came out a little fuzzy..bummer)


Ryan's first fish...


No comments: