Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Tuesday - By Ryan


Mommy said that I could tell everyone all about my day...so here goes.  

I woke up bright and early, had a yummy bottle for breakfast then started my play time..



I was still a little hungry and my toy looked tasty...



Then I spit up on my pajamas..Mommy thought it would be a good time to take some pictures




Before nap time Mommy wanted to read me a story, but I beat her to it.  Couldn't she tell I was busy and didn't want my picture taken while I was trying to read?



Mommy and I went to our class at the library after my nap.  When we got home she made silly faces at me...



Note from Mom:  Excuse the poor angle of the video.  If Ryan sees the flashing light he stops what he is doing and stares at it.  

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOVE the video Shannon! It is amazing how much he has grown and developed in such a short amount of time. I can't wait for the Bridal Shower and to see Ryan in his mini-tux at the wedding! :)