Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Keep on Rolling...

Well...my child is mobile.  I am not sure how I really feel about it to be quite honest.  I am glad that he is developing and progressing.  At the same time I am a bit bummed that I can no longer leave Ryan playing on his play mat or smack dab in the center of the bed while I brush my teeth, go to the restroom or change clothes.  

Yesterday Ryan rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time.  Then today he did it several more times.  Tonight he was laying on his back and rolled over to his tummy.  Then he went back to his back and rolled onto his tummy again.  It was his little game for the night.  

I tried to get out the camera, but he is just camera shy or something.  Every time I push record this red light starts blinking and he becomes mesmerized by the red blinking light and stops doing whatever he was doing before. 

In other news...yesterday was my Aunt's birthday.  I love her to pieces!  I made a cute little sign and snapped a great picture of Ryan.  


1 comment:

Annie Powell said...

That picture is the sweetest! I'm sure your aunt loved it!
I know what you are saying re. the new found "skills" our little ones are learning...it's like "yay they are doing what they are supposed to be doing" but "wait, slow down I want to enjoy you as a baby for a little longer!"
See you two at class in a little bit! :)