Monday, July 14, 2008

4 Months!



Our baby is 4 months old!  The time has gone by entirely too fast.  I told Jeff that if the next four months go by as fast as the first four months have, we will have an 8 month old in the blink of an eye.  

Ryan is doing more and more every day.  It amazes me how quickly babies learn and how much they are able to take in every single day.  Ryan laughs at his Mommy and Daddy now.  That giggle is the most wonderful sound in the world!  We have been blessed with one of the happiest kids I have ever met.  He smiles all the time.  He is rolling over all the time.   He is getting into a routine.  Jeff and I have never tried to put Ryan on any kind of schedule.  We have always done everything when Ryan needed it (feedings, diapers, naps) but now he has put himself on a schedule.   Ryan consistently sleeps from 7:30pm til 6:30am.  YAY!!  Oh..and Jeff and I are pretty sure that Ryan is teething!  Yikes...teeth!  He can't grow up this fast.  

Tomorrow Ryan heads to the doctor for his check-up and shots.  Wish me luck as the shots are harder on me than they are for Ryan.

Ryan and Daddy in their matching hats...


No comments: