Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Arms Free at Last!

I suppose it is true what they say about babies changing drastically once they hit the 3 month mark.  This week Ryan has started to take his naps in his crib!!  It may not sound like a big deal, but for us it has been a HUGE deal.  Up until now Ryan has usually taken one nap a day in his swing and the others in my arms.  I have loved the cuddle time with my little boy, but at the same time longed to put him down.  I have been able to get laundry done, wash dishes, and just take a little time out for myself this week while Ryan peacefully napped in his crib.  

On a sad note, I am going to miss those naps with Ryan snuggled up against my chest.  Hopefully he will still like to cuddle with his Momma for a little while longer.  

All that time I have spent holding him the past 3 months has given me some fabulous arm muscles though. :) 

No comments: