Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Ryan and Jeff --- the first day at home

Sunday we celebrated Jeff's first Father's Day!  It was truly wonderful.  Jeff started the day off by making yummy pancakes.  (I know I should have cooked for him but he wanted to cook so I let him) We had lunch out and enjoyed the wonderful weather.  Then we headed down for a walk in the park.  I got freaked out because there was a huge SNAKE in the creek and I was ready to get the heck out of there.  The only thing that would have made the day better would have been to spend time with our Dads too.  

Jeff is an awesome Dad!  Ryan lights up every day when he sees his Da-da.  Jeff is able to get some of the biggest grins ever out of Ryan.  The most wonderful moments of my life are now spent watching my husband interact with our son.   It is truly amazing.  God is so good!!  

Here's to great Dads!!!  

Shannon's Dad -  Jerry

Jeff's Dad -  Paul

First picture as Father & Son

Getting cozy with Daddy

I don't know if this is "normal" or not, but when I went to go pick out a Father's Day card for Jeff I was standing in the aisles of Hallmark with tears coming to my eyes as I read all of the different card.  

No comments: