Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Babies, Babies and more babies!

The hospital where we had Ryan is awesome!  Not only do they have wonderful nurses, they also have great classes for expectant and new parents alike.  Today I decided to try out their new moms group for the first time.  The class is for Moms of babies from birth to 4 months.  They have another class that is for 4-8 month olds.  Anyway I loved it!  It was great to get out of the house and meet a lot of other mothers that have babies the same age as Ryan.  

After the 2 hour meeting, several of us went to lunch.  It was just what I was needing.  We haven't gotten out of the house much in the past few days since it has been over 100 degrees outside.  

Ryan got to meet lots of other babies.  I would say that there was around 15 or 20 babies there.  There was one that was only 2 days older than Ryan.  It was neat to see the moms that have newborns as well.  It was fascinating to me to realize how fast babies go from teeny tiny to little Gerber babies.  

My biggest regret about the class is that I didn't start going sooner!   All the moms were awesome!  I am looking forward to next Wednesday already!!

No comments: