Thursday, July 7, 2011

Preschool Promotion Ceremony

Like I said, I am way behind.  At the beginning of June, Ryan finished his first year of preschool.  I can't believe how quickly the year went by.  We started the year off at one school and finished at a different one.  It was one of the best decisions I could have made!  Ryan has told me several times that he misses his friends from school and his teachers.  :)  I know that he is going to love going in the fall as well.  The only slight issue is that the baby is going to come the same week as Ryan starts school.  I hope he doesn't feel like he is being sent to school because of the baby!

Anyway - they marched into the sanctuary of the church and graduation music was playing.  Tears.  Ryan spotted us and smiled from ear to ear and kept walking, more tears.  Their class got up on stage and Ryan stood there watching the crowd.  Then he realized that he was on a huge screen and turned around to look at himself.  I laughed.  Then the whole Tues/Thurs morning kids got up on stage and sang "You Are My Sunshine."  Ryan spotted me with my camera and just giggled and posed for pictures.  Priceless!!!  When we got home he showed us that he did indeed know how to sing the songs. He is only able to do his singing when he has his microphone though.
proud daddy!
proud Mommy!!


No comments: