Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello MARCH!!!

I am so excited that March is here! I am hoping that warmer weather is just around the corner as I am tired of winter, tired of cold and tired of seeing snow!!! March is going to be a FANTASTIC month for us. To start the month, I am getting some fabulous new photography equipment. It should actually be here by Thursday! I am so excited about that...I cannot wait. Next, I am doing my first newborn photo shoot in less than a week! It will be the first time I have done a newborn shoot for a child I did not give birth to! Then comes my birthday (not so exciting really). A week after that is Ryan's 2nd birthday. I cannot believe that my little boy is going to be 2! Towards the end of the month we will be heading to visit our family and Owen will get his first airplane ride!!!

We have so many wonderful things to celebrate this month and so many fun activities planned.

In other news, one year ago yesterday we found out that we would be having another baby! I can't believe it has been a year since we received that wonderful, life-changing news. It was a total surprise to both of us but one of the most wonderful surprises we have ever received!

No comments: