Monday, March 1, 2010

All Night Long...

I am hesitating to post this but at the same time I want to shout in excitement from the roof top...my sweet little Owen has started sleeping through the entire night!!!! He has actually been technically sleeping through the night for a very long time. They define "sleeping through the night" as 5-6 hours of straight sleep. Even though Owen might have been great with those 5-6 hours of straight sleep, I was not going to bed with him at 8pm. He has been sleeping from around 7:30pm to around 6:30am!

Now that I have shared this little tidbit with you all I am sure that I have jinxed myself and will resume my 2am feedings. I am hoping though that since he has STTN for 4 nights in a row that this behavior will continue. :)

1 comment:

Penni said...

Let's do hope that continues, so you may get some much needed rest.