Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blessed

Today I have been hit with an overwhelming sense of delight. I started thinking about all of the wonderful things around me and I was just in awe. I am so thankful for this wonderful life I have to live.

For starters -- I have the most wonderful husband, period. He is my biggest supporter. He provides for our family and allows me to have a job I love more than I could ever imagine. He is a wonderful father and role model to our boys. He is silly, total computer nerd, loves anything I cook and my best friend. I am honored to be his wife. :)

Then I have these two fantastic little boys. They have taught me a type of love that I did not even know existed. They make me a better person.


There is so much more I have to be thankful for but Mom duties call --- Owen is awake from his nap! :)

No comments: