Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random

A couple of months ago on a random grocery trip, I spotted Godiva's Pumpkin Spice Coffee.  While I love pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, my wallet does not.  I decided that for $6.99 for a bag I would try it.  As soon as we got home I started up a pot of coffee.  It smelled delicious and tasted even better!  This coffee quickly became a favorite.  As you can see, the bag is not THAT big so it didn't last THAT long.  I have been on the hunt for this little gem ever since the first pot I brewed and have not been able to find it anywhere.  I can't find it on the Godiva website or even on Google.  If you happen to come across it while you are at the store, let me know!  If you happen to surprise me with a bag of this goodness you will have a friend for life! :)


No comments: