Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birth Announcement

Ok so I am so far behind.  I did a great job with taking baby sister's newborn pictures.  I did several sessions and still have not gotten around to editing all of them.  I ordered her birth announcements before she was even a week old.  By the time she was 10 days old, I had the announcements in my hands and I was SO excited to send them out.  Then life started happening, our help was suddenly gone, we were enjoying lovely fall days outside and getting used to life as a family of 5.  The birth announcements found their way into a drawer in my kitchen where they are still sitting.  I am not sure when or if I will ever get around to actually sending them out.  If yours doesn't show up in your mailbox anytime soon, please do not be offended.  I have decided to share the announcement here.  If I find a few more hours in the day then I will try to address the cards and get them out.  Based off of the fact that I can't seem to get these announcements ready and mailed, I am not so certain that I will be doing Christmas cards this year.


Happy Baby Girl Birth Announcement
Personalize your announcements with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: