Monday, July 12, 2010

Toy Story 3!

Last week Jeff took Ryan to see his first movie on the big screen! Ryan got to see his favorite characters --- Woody, Buzz and the gang! I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to go with them to see the movie and to be with Ryan at his first big movie, but I was happy that they had a fun father-son activity!

Jeff said that Ryan did a great job sitting still in his seat throughout the movie. He didn't get scared but did let out a few "oh No!" and "wow!"s.

I took Ryan to another movie last week with his friends. They do free movies here on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. The movie was Horton Hears a Who and Ryan had zero interest in it. He was disappointed that Buzz and Woody weren't on the big screen and kept asking me where they were. :)



Jeff and Ryan went to a theatre and found out that TS3 was sold out. I quickly got on the computer, found another theatre and bought tickets in advance for the guys so they could make it to see the show. Thank goodness for technology!

No comments: