Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our New Ride!

So last week we broke down and bought a van! I always swore I would never own a minivan but for the past year or so I have just thought how nice it would be to have one. When I would go to the grocery store or Target I would be a little tiny bit envious of the other minivans in the parking lot. I just thought about how much easier things would be with two little ones and hauling the gear (double strollers) and other things would be with a van! Well we have had it for one week and I can say it is AWESOME!!! Ryan loves the van and anytime we get ready to leave he asks if we get to ride in the van. It is cute.

I do have to say that the first time I saw Jeff driving the van I busted out laughing. Ten years ago when we met I am sure he never imagined driving one of these --- especially given what he was driving at the time. :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I instantly thought of this video when I saw you bought a Toyota van! MUST WATCH - I promise you will laugh out loud:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7coJ0mc09Q