Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today is the day...

Wow...I can't believe that we are going to have a baby today. Our family will now be four instead of three. I know that it will take some time to get used to loading up two kids into the car, balancing my time and getting onto some type of schedule again.

We are looking forward to meeting our newest addition and looking forward to seeing how Ryan reacts to having a little brother. It is hard to imagine that just over two years ago we didn't even know if we would ever be able to have a child. It is amazing what prayer, faith and a positive attitude can do. Jeff and I are truly blessed.

I am nervous and anxious about this little boy. I know this time that it is going to fly by in the blink of an eye. That I will look up in a few weeks and he will be SO big by comparison. I am feeling a little nostalgic today so I wanted to share a picture of Ryan on his birth day.




We are hoping that things go as well or better than they did the day that we had Ryan. We can't wait to see all that this little guy has in store for us. Oh yes, and FINALLY give him a name. I actually packed the baby name book in my hospital bag just in case. :)

2 comments:

Penni said...

Love the three of you, soon to be four
We are truly blessed and couldn't ask for more
May God be with you today in your task
A healthy baby boy is all that we ask

Love to all
Nana Penni

Jess said...

after seeing pictures of ryan as a newborn in this and from the few shots jeff showed me of owen today I can definitely see a brotherly resemblance. :)