Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Such a smart boy...

Every night when Jeff gets home Ryan runs around the house showing him all kinds of things. Some days it is his toys, other days it is objects around the house. Last night Ryan wanted to play with the letters on the fridge. Ryan and I don't play with the letters all that often. Typically he will just throw them around or maybe play with them while I am doing the dishes or preparing dinner. All of the sudden I hear Ryan start saying all of these letters that I did not even know that he knew! He was pointing out the Q and at least 9 other letters. I was scrambling for the camera telling Jeff to stop so I could get it on video before Ryan lost interest.

I know that everyone thinks that their kiddos are the cutest or the smartest or the best at whatever. Ryan is truly special and is SUCH a smart little boy! Love you Ryan! You amaze your mommy and daddy every single day. We are so proud of you! :)


Here are a couple pictures from our walk today. We found a neighborhood nearby with a sand volleyball court. Ryan was in heaven. He had so much fun playing in the dirt. He loves to "dig, dig, dig!"


2 comments:

Penni said...

Are you believing this child? How amazing. Wow

Ashley said...

I hope these last few days are joyous and not too rough before B2 gets here! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little angel with his BIG brother!! XOXO - EA and Ashley