Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pictures

I have a few pictures that I have been meaning to post for a while now...sorry for the delay.

We have a VERY eventful week coming up. Baby boy 2 will be here by Sunday. I can't believe that by the end of the week I will be a mom of two little boys! My doctor seems to think that he will come sooner rather than later but with my luck he will hang in there until the last minute. We have some family coming after he is born and we are so thankful to have them coming to help us out and visit.

I am hoping that baby boy waits at least one more day to make his grand entrance into the world because we have a very fun event planned tomorrow. If he does come, that will be great too! His safe and healthy arrival is our top priority! :)

Helping Daddy put more air into the ball..


Now I will air up the floor...

My two loves...they are simply the most wonderful men in the world. Can't wait to meet this next little guy..

Is it a jersey or a dress??

Putting frosting on the cookies....err in the mouth. Fun with the Powell girls.


This picture melts my heart. They are just too cute!

They were having the best time and being SO silly..


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at all that hair!

Shannon said...

I know!! I think it gets more filled in every single day! It's about time though...LOL.