Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lowe's Build & Grow


For weeks now I have been trying to get Big Brother into one of the Saturday Lowes Build and Grow classes.  It seems that the one at our local Lowes is always full and it just hasn't happened.  A couple of weeks ago the Mr. took the boys to the hardware store mid-week.  An older gentleman at the store thought the boys were super cute and wanted to give them something.  He came back with two of the police car sets that were going to be made the following weekend at the Build and Grow class!  My boys had so much fun putting together their cars and they love the blinking lights on top of their cars.  They are so proud what they were able to do.  

I have tried signing up for 3 more classes at Lowes and they are all full!  What gives?!  My good friend, Tracy, informed me though that you can just show up at the store and see if they have any no-shows or try to see if they have room.  I think we might do that in a few weeks.  The Halloween Monster Truck looks pretty awesome! 


reading their directions



hammer time!

the open mouth really helped Little Brother with his hammering! 




No comments: