Monday, March 7, 2011

A share...

I have a blog that I absolutely love. I follow it daily even though I do not know the family or the photographer at all. I only know that she is a former professional photographer who took some time off from her business to raise her family, 3 boys and a baby girl. I love the way she captures their every day life in such great detail. Many of her posts have inspired me to look at life in different ways, change my perspective, enjoy being in the moment that much more! Sometimes it might seem as if I am not blogging much or not taking as many pictures as I should (which technically I am not). But I am doing things more important than that...I am creating memories with my boys and enjoying every single moment of this short time that they are little!

If you are interested in checking out this blog, and I highly encourage you to do so, click here.

No comments: