Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Fun!

This past weekend we were hit with the biggest snow storms to hit this area in many, many years. For Jeff and I it was also the most snow either one of us had ever seen!!! We didn't have a measuring device but from the looks of things and from local measurements we guess we were right around the 2 foot mark!!!!

We had fun playing in the snow and even more fun watching Ryan react to it. Sunday we spent about 3 hours shoveling our cars out of the snow. I wish I had taken more pictures of just how buried they were. I could not believe that they could get buried like that in such a short period of time.

Enjoy the many pictures I have posted below. I also have a video and I apologize in advance for laughing in the background. All I could think of when Ryan would get stuck was that kid from a Christmas Story.


Ryan stepping out into the snow for the first time...

Add Image

woah that's a lot of snow..

dig, dig, dig...

Hi Mommy...

Going for a ride...

I'm stuck...

past Mommy's knees and still falling..



Family pic! (minus Owen who was warm and toasty and sleeping inside)

watching Daddy shovel again...

And the digging out began...

Somewhere under all that snow is Jeff's car. Mine is next to his over to the left.




getting ready to sled down the hill..

Snow Mountain

cute Ryan warm inside...

No comments: