Monday, August 31, 2009

Texas Trip

Here are some of the picture from our last trip to Texas. As I have stated before all three of us were feeling a bit under the weather. I didn't take near as many pictures as I normally try to take, but I still managed to get a few good shots.

Jeff loves this shot I took at Kid Kountry in Coppell..


At the wonderful AnaMia's with two of my favorite little girls, Sydnee and Shelbie


Sitting in the rockers at Cracker Barrel...

Ryan and Papa

Family time at Great Aunt Doe's (Doe, Penni, David, Charlotte, Jeff, Ryan, Paul)




I used to make the same face when I was a baby..

Ryan enjoying his first ever Shaved Ice...mmmm soo yummy. For the record - I have been craving one of these ever since our trip and haven't been able to find a place that sells them!

He preferred to drink it with a straw...


My favorite picture...

No comments: