Monday, August 31, 2009

Airport Open House

On Saturday my friend Annie told me about an airport open house not too far from our house. After a busy morning and afternoon nap, we decided to take Ryan to see all the air planes. Ryan loved the planes. Some of the owners even let the kids climb inside of the planes, take pictures and play around. We had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it again in the future.

Cool Daddy, look here...

My future pilot...

He loved being in the airplane and kept saying more after we took him out...

Taking it all in...



Ok Daddy I'll close the door and then we'll take off...

What do you mean I have to get a license first?

1 comment:

Penni said...

Jeff's hair looks really good. Love the cut and the style. Those captions, well, let's just say you have outdone yourself this time Shannon. Even better ones this time.