Monday, August 10, 2009

Learning so fast...

I have to say that I haven't taken any pictures in the past week because all four (yes 4) of my memory cards are full. I don't know the exact way in which Jeff backs everything up for us so I usually leave it up to him to do. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will have more pictures to post.

That said, Ryan is learning SO much. I will save many things for our monthly update (on Friday -- I can't believe he will be 17 months), but I just had to post this tonight.

This picture was taken last September.

It is one of my favorite pictures of Jeff, Ryan and Papa (Paul). I printed it out long ago and stuck it in a photo album. I haven't shown Ryan the picture for quite a while. Anyway -- tonight he was flipping through the album and stopped on this picture and pointed at Daddy and said "Daddy". Then immediately said "Papa" with a huge smile on his face. He kept pointing over and over at his Papa and saying Papa. It was SO precious!! Ryan hasn't seen his Papa for over a month so I was quite surprised by his memory. He is SO smart!!! Ryan loves his Papa and can't wait to see him soon!!


1 comment:

Penni said...

I think Paul kinda teared up at this one. So very sweet.