Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

I got a recipe for chocolate chip cookie bars from one of my mommy friends a week or so ago. It sounded delicious and we had all of the ingredients on hand so I decided to go ahead and try making them with Ryan. Ryan was great in the kitchen. He stuck his fingers in the dough a couple times but didn't know that it was something he could/should eat so he never once tried to take a bite. I was quite shocked as he usually puts just about everything into his mouth. Ryan was not such a big fan of the mixer and kept saying/signing all done when I would use it. He did like stirring the chocolate chips and eating the finished product though!

"Dall Done!!"


This is fun!

Focused..


When do we get to eat these??

Mmmmm I'm a good cook!!!! (that is lunch on the chair and Ryan's face as well)...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He's going to be a great baker just like his Aunt Jenn!! Can't wait to teach him!