Thursday, July 16, 2009

24 Weeks

I wanted to get this post up before tomorrow because as of tomorrow I will be 25 weeks. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. It is incredible to us to think that we will meet our baby boy in 14 short weeks or less!

Last week we went for our monthly ultrasound to check on B2's growth and make sure that my placenta issues had corrected. B2 is going to be a good sized boy. He was measuring approximately a week ahead of schedule and was 1lb 8oz on July 8th. My placenta issues have corrected and everything looks great with both of us! YAY!!

As far as B2's name goes, well, we are 99% sure on his first name. We are still tossing around a couple of different ideas on the middle name. What is this name? We haven't decided if we are going to release it yet or not. We didn't reveal Ryan's name until he was born so we might do the same this time. Technically we did not actually name Ryan until after he was born. Ryan was in our top 5 names that we went to the hospital with but not the name we thought we would use.

Anyway, I am getting very excited to meet B2. I am still sleeping surprisingly well at night. I haven't gained too much weight --- yet. I feel great! I am exhausted by the time Ryan goes to bed but I think that I would feel that way regardless of whether or not I was pregnant.

B2's cute profile shot...


24 week belly shot...please excuse the fact that I look exhausted. It was a long day of chasing Ryan and fun in the sun --- and I was actually tired.


1 comment:

Penni said...

Well, I think you look great, as you always do! Love ya, Penni