Monday, February 2, 2009

A Taste of Spring...

As most of you know it has been cold here for the past few weeks.  Very cold.  We have had snow and ice and basically have not gotten out of the house a whole lot for the past week due to the temperature and conditions.  Yesterday we had a little taste of spring when the temperature climbed into the 50s!  We decided to take advantage of the warm weather and get outside and play.  

First we took Ryan's car for a spin around the neighborhood!  He loves his car.  He likes to press the blinkers and jam to the music.  



Looking both ways before crossing the street....


Then we went to the neighborhood park and spent some time on the slide and swing.  Ryan LOVES the play ground.  I know that once he starts walking and when the weather gets warmer he will want to play at the play ground all the time!  Thank goodness we have a few around! :) 

I love how chubby his face looks when he is wearing his hood...


This picture is a little blurry but I think it captures the moment so well...


This is so much fun Mommy...swing me higher!!!!




Ryan was squealing with delight on the swing...


This is one of my favorite pictures EVER.  It brings tears to my eyes.  I just think it is so sweet...


Mommy do we get to go back tomorrow?????



No comments: