Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Aunt Jenn and Uncle Alex Visit VA!

This past week Jenn and Alex came to stay with us.  We loved having them here and Ryan really seemed to enjoy them being around.   Ryan really seems to be a people person.  I am not sure if he really remembers Jenn and Alex or not, but he immediately warmed up to them.  The moment he saw them he was smiling and ready to play.  I really hope this is a trait he holds on to throughout his lifetime.  

We were sad to see Jenn and Alex leave.  We have so much in common with them and they are great with Ryan.  They were able to keep Ryan for us for an evening so Jeff and I could hit the town.  I would say that Ryan gave them a proper breaking in as our usual sleep-through-the-night baby woke up and was not happy!  

Hopefully someday we will be able to be closer to Jenn and Alex (as well as the rest of our family)!  Oh and even though they just got married 3 months ago...I can't wait for Jenn & Alex to have babies of their own.  First off, Jeff and I need nieces and nephews.  Secondly they are naturals!  They are going to be such wonderful parents!!!  So Jenn and Alex...get with it! :)  

Ryan and Uncle A playing...




Kisses from Aunt Jenn...


Mommy can they come to play every day????

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We had such a great time. I LOVE the pic of Alex and Ryan playing!