Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy (late) Valentine's Day

I am such a lucky woman. This year I had not one but two Valentine's to spend the day with. I must say that Ryan is the cutest little Valentine in the whole wide world. We started our day off with heart-shaped pancakes made by me and finished the day with lots of kisses and cuddles for our wonderful little guy!


Mmmmm Mommy these are good...


Ryan wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get a picture of his shirt..


Lately anytime Ryan has a stinky diaper and we make "shoo-wee" noises or act like we are gagging, Ryan laughs hysterically. It is the one sure fire way to get him to actually stay still during a diaper change. Anyway he laughed so hard for at least 5 minutes about our silly noises on Saturday. He actually gets upset at the end of the video because we stop being silly. LOL Enjoy.

No comments: