Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's DONE!!!

This post has nothing to do with Ryan.  :)

Many of you are aware that Jeff began a master bathroom rennovation project back after Thanksgiving.  He didn't have a lot of time to work on it because I was constantly wanting him to run me out to get more baby stuff and he works a lot of hours.  Well the bathroom has been done since right after Ryan was born with the exception of the shower.  We had to order custom shower doors from Lowes and it took 6 weeks for them to be delivered. 

Today the installation man came from Lowes and made my day.  I cannot wait for Jeff to get home to see the great work.  I am going to break in the new shower as soon as the caulk dries. 

FYI...we are going to repaint the room.  We painted it this color when we first moved into our house but now the yellow does not quite match the tile so this summer I will take on a painting project. 


Uggh...I found out that Lowes messed up our order and the door is not what we wanted...I am not sure what is going to happen now but I 
want that bathroom back!!


No comments: