Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big Decision!

After lots of thought, consideration and back and forth, Jeff and I have decided that I am going to be a Stay at Home Mommy!  Ever since I was young I have wanted to be able to stay at home and raise my kids.  Jeff and I were back and forth on the whole idea until this past weekend. 

Up until Sunday I kept saying that I wanted to go back to work and see how things went.  If I couldn't stand being away from Ryan then I would leave my job and stay at home.  As we got closer to the actual date I would return to work, I became more upset about having to go back to work.  Several factors played into our decision.  If we lived closer to home and had family there to help care for Ryan then I probably would have gone back to work.  

Anyway...I am really happy about our decision and I have lots of fun stuff planned for Ryan and me this summer.  We will start a Mommy and Me Yoga class in mid-June.  I can't wait! 


No comments: