Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back to life..

Back to reality...

today was kind of sort of not so fun.  Today my oldest baby told me that he didn't want to go to school because it was so much more fun to be at home playing with Mommy and Daddy.  :)  We pressed on...got back to school.  on time.  and I had to stop for gas.  impressive!  



The Mr. and I had the past 11 days off together.  In those 11 days, I cannot tell you how many times I thanked God for putting me and the Mr. together.  So many times I would hear him and the kids laughing together and the biggest smile would come over my face.  I am married to an incredible man.  We have amazing kids.  Every day might not be perfect but those imperfect days make for one truly magical life that we have together.

kind of funny that this is the best photo of all of us from Christmas this year. 

This December was amazing.  We had my dad in town for Christmas.  The week before that, Jeff's parents were here and the week before that, my brother and Molly.  To say that December was a fantastic month would be a complete understatement!  We thoroughly enjoyed each visitor we had in our home.  We made memories that will last a lifetime.

To anyone that came to visit us, Thank YOU!!!  Thank you for taking time out of your life to spend time with us.  Photos and recaps to come!


No comments: