Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Things

I was looking at the blog the other day and felt a little blah about the images. I never take time to edit the images of my own kids. I also haven't been making them big (I totally forgot that I knew how to do that). Anyway, since I don't keep a baby book, I am going to make an effort to do a better job with the pictures of my children.

These were all taken on a random hot day last week. We had the boys outside playing in the pool/water table. Owen still isn't a fan of the pool. He really doesn't care for water much at all. Even baths for him can result in a major meltdown. He is not, I repeat NOT a fan of getting his head wet. He does however enjoy splashing in his water table.

I want to remember these pudgy fingers forever. The rolls of baby fat mean that my child is well nourished.
My sweet Ryan is growing into more of a little boy every single day. The things he says constantly make me laugh. The other day he asked for a brown lollipop. I wasn't sure he would like the brown one (root beer flavored). One lick and he loved it! I asked him what it tasted like and he proudly stated, "A wheel barrow!" I guess those taste pretty good. ;)
(not sure why this picture is now small)

Just don't let that water get him in the face!!!!

No comments: