Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So behind...

I am so behind in my blogging. I have been hard at work on getting my photography business up and running that I haven't been posting pictures of my own children enough. Even worse is the fact that I am not taking any videos of them! I must fix that problem SOON! They are growing up way too fast and doing so many things that we really should capture on film!

I think with all of the photography I am doing that sometimes I forget that I don't have to have absolutely perfect images of my children each and every time. I am not going to hang every single picture on the wall so each image does not have to be technically perfect. Anyway --- none of the pictures below have been edited or changed in any way, shape or form. They are not "perfect" but they are perfect to me. They capture my kiddos just the perfect way they are.

getting better at this sitting thing...

A quick moment of cooperation. My big boy was such a great model.







No comments: