Thursday, May 6, 2010

6 Months!

This post is a little bit late...I have been very busy so I am just behind with the blog.

Owen turned 6 months old a little over a week ago! My-oh-my how the time is flying! I can't believe how big my baby is already. Owen is such a laid back baby. He has a smile on his face all of the time and is very easy to please. Keep him fed and well rested and he won't make a peep, well, except for laugher and baby babble. Owen is a big talker. He babbles all the time. His favorite thing to babble is Dada or something that sounds just like "Daddy". He is a champion drooler and soaks just about everything he wears. He started rolling over front to back and back to front the day before he turned 6 months. He was just so content before that he didn't care to go anywhere. The same day he started this inchworm move that is not quite an army crawl but gets him from one point to another. Owen started eating solid foods (well pureed baby food) a couple of weeks ago and is finally starting to enjoy them. He enjoys tricking me and sleeping through the night a few nights in a row and then waking for his 3am feeding a few nights in a row. As much as I love sleep, I don't mind getting up to spend time with him and cuddle one bit.

Ryan loves Owen and Owen adores Ryan. The sweet moments between them fill my heart with so much happiness. Ryan says that Owen is his friend and Owen just grins from ear to ear when he sees Ryan. Ryan will ask for Owen right when he wakes in the morning and he makes sure to give Owen hugs before bed. It is SO sweet. I hope that they are always friends.

This little boy makes me smile every single day. He has changed my life!


Oh and in case you are wondering where I have been ---- well in my "free" time I have been working non-stop on creating my business, Shannon Abbott Photography! I am working on the website, blog and setting up my business documents. In addition I have been taking pictures like crazy. Life is so good! I have 2 of the best jobs in the whole world, Mom and photographer! :)

No comments: