Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Today was probably the best Easter that I remember.  Last year Ryan was only a week old on Easter as Easter was very early.  Spending such an incredible day with my little family made it so special.  Hopefully one day we will be closer to family and able to spend more time with them.  

Our day consisted of church, lunch, nap time, tearing apart an Easter basket, heading outside to hunt for eggs, playing, reading Ryan the story of Easter from his Beginner Bible and finally bed time.  

Enjoy a few of my favorite pictures of the day below...more in the slideshow.  

Family pic..


Ryan and Mommy...


Wow...the Easter Bunny brought me all this??


I can get the eggs in my basket without looking! 






2 comments:

Penni said...

So precious, glad y'all had such pretty weather. Everyone looked so "pretty".

Jennifer said...

Love family pictures! :)