Tuesday, April 14, 2009

13 Months



My little boy is now officially a toddler!  Today marks 13 months since Ryan was born.  I will say that this month seemed to be the longest to me.  Maybe it is because Ryan has decided not to sleep through the night for the past month and a half.   Yes, you read that right.  The past month and a half Ryan has woke up at least once every single night.  I am not sure if it is because he is learning a big new skill, walking, or if it is because of his teething and ear infection that he had.  

At 13 months, Ryan has learned to sign "all done" when he finishes his meal.  He is working on his own more and eat signs.  The signs make a huge difference and help him to be less frustrated when he wants something.  Ryan can say "bye".  Ryan can walk all the way across the room without assistance but still prefers to crawl.  Ryan loves all people and animals and even people in costumes!  Ryan brings so much joy to our lives.  He is full of energy and laughter.  

Ryan is beginning to learn the word "no" and even says it from time to time.  That said, he thinks that "no" is a game and likes to grin from ear to ear at us anytime we say the word.   

Please enjoy some pictures from last night's photo shoot.  I have not done one of these in quite a while because it is so hard to get Ryan to sit still.  Oh and thank you to Grandpa J for the cool shark shirt.  Mommy says I look great in it!! :)

Cool dude...he looks like he is channeling his inner Stevie Wonder.  


Sharing a snack with his favorite Mickey Mouse.  Ryan LOVES Mickey.  He laughs whenever he plays with him.  It is so cute! 


Nana, I know I said that I want to go to the beach but I think I would rather go see Mickey Mouse...


Mommy, more please.  


Wait a minute, that's where all the snack went..



No comments: