Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mama maybe?!

For weeks Ryan has been babbling Mama Mama.  He has gotten to where he let's out a very dramatic MaMa mid-cry.  We have not been sure if it is just coincidence or if he is really saying Mama or not.  Well...tonight we were feeding Ryan dinner and I ran upstairs.  When I walked out of the room Ryan immediately said Mama.  Then as soon as he saw me again he said Mama again.  We are now officially saying that he knows how to say Mama and that I am Mama.  YAY!  

Even more exciting to me than Mama....Ryan give us hugs!  A couple weeks before Thanksgiving, Ryan started this thing where he would crawl across the floor to either Jeff or me, pull up on us and then put his arms around our necks.  I jokingly said that he was hugging us.  When my dad visited for Thanksgiving he informed me that it truly was hugging and not just coincidence!  Lately when Jeff or I walk in the door Ryan will zoom across the room and hold his arms up for a hug.  It is PRECIOUS and fills my heart with love, amazement and happiness!  We could not be more blessed!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Holy cow! His first word! So exciting! :)