Sunday, December 7, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

This weekend one of the Moms from my Mom's Group hosted a Breakfast with Santa party at her home.  Her dad had a Santa costume (and a ton of patience).  The party was wonderful!  We had been looking forward to this event because it was a family event instead of just Moms and babies.  As luck would have it, Jeff was sick.  He decided it best to not go spread around his germs.   

Santa arrived at the party jingling his bells and saying Ho, Ho, Ho!  Ryan was immediately interested.  The moment that Santa appeared Ryan zoomed across the room to check out Santa (although he was actually  more interested in the bells).  Ryan had his picture taken with Santa and acted just like he was anyone else...he was not phased in the slightest.  

Hey Santa...I think I want some of these bells...




Hey...we have the same hat! 



Ryan was very fascinated with Madalynn's dress..


I sure hope that someone has a better group photo than I do.  I can say this...Ryan, who is typically very happy, does NOT like group photos.  Maybe it is just the amount of cameras (what do you expect with over 20 first time parents in the room?).  I only have about half of the babies in attendance in this group photo. 


2 comments:

Penni said...

What cute pictures and he truly did not mind having his picture taken with Santa, that is so cool.

Jennifer said...

My nephew is so adorable....I bet lots of people are jealous of how adorable my nephew is........ :)