Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...

Aside from the wonderful month of March, my favorite time of year is the time from Thanksgiving until Christmas.  There is so much celebration, so much family, so many wonderful decorations.  I just love it.  

We set up our Christmas tree this past week.  Ryan loves it.  We decided to put multi-colored lights on it because we knew that Ryan would really like the extra color.  Our tree is decorated with keepsake ornaments that my Mom and Dad bought for me growing up and ornaments that Jeff's Mom handmade throughout the years.  We are really looking forward to adding many more keepsake ornaments to our tree over the years. 

Here are a few pictures of Ryan inspecting the tree when we lit it up at night.  The quality is not that great, but you get the idea.  He is fascinated with it. 





1 comment:

Penni said...

I love how the glow of the Christmas lights are the only thing on and it such a peaceful picture.