Monday, December 22, 2008

Caught in the act...

I have always heard the saying about when your child is quiet you know that they are into something.  Well, I had never actually experienced it until today.  Ryan loves to crawl into the bathroom and knock over the trash can.  It is metal and makes loud banging noises.  Well this morning I heard no such banging.  I decided to peek around the corner and as soon as I did I thought...I need to take a picture of this.  

Ryan found the toilet paper roll.  He was having a grand old time unraveling the toilet paper and trying to eat it.  I had to fish toilet paper out of his mouth.  The child eats everything!  

Anyway...it was fun this one time and cute but from now on unrolling the toilet paper is a No-No.  

Ohhh this is sure fun....


Nothing to see here Mommy...I am behaving perfectly..


If I turn on the charm she will let me keep playing....


Time for a taste before the fun is over...


2 comments:

Penni said...

Don't you ever feed that child? Bless his heart, so hungry....

Jennifer said...

Does this mean that he is walking?!